This new grey pad was developed and designed by Paul Antonio, world famous calligrapher based in UK, in collaboration with Rhodia, the maker of high-quality premium grade paper pad that is mostly used for practice by many caligraphers around the world.
This Rhodia Grey pad has a double surface paper with smooth surface on the front and a very fine-grained on the back that is ideal to be used with gel pen, pointed nib, broad-edge calligraphy nib, or fountain pen. The pH Neutral, vegan friendly paper was specially choosen for smooth writing, fast drying, and perfect to be used with all types of inks.
Click here to learn More about Paul Antonio Calligraphy
Also available in carb'on® black paper pad
DISCOUNT Price available for Non-profit Organization mentioned in S & B, contact us for more information
PA Scribe Rhodia Grey Maya Pad
- Rhodia PAScribe Calligraphy Practise & Correspondence Pad.
- Line: Horizontal Lined, both side
- Paper Weight: 55 lb / 80gsm
- Paper Color: Grey Maya paper
- Pad Collection: Rhodia Pad No. 19
- Header: head stapled notepad,
- Cover: Maya black 126 lb / 180gsm scored cover
- Paper Size: A4+ portrait 8.3x12.5 cm
- Sheets: 60 detachable microperforated sheets
- Line Size: horizontal 6 mm black lined ruling on both sides
- Line Thickness: 0,5 pt
- Back Cover: stiff
- Total Pad Weight: 600 gr
Designed and made in France